Staff Shoutouts
A shout out to EVERYONE this week for their focus on PBIS lessons and setting the tone for the year.
Students As Learners
7th Grade Math Teachers were caught using technology to conduct formative assessments!
Amy Bertleff's 6th Graders were trying out instruments:
PBIS Lessons were rocked with fidelity!
News You Can Use
- iPads- I have about 30 I would like to give to staff to use--this is not enough for everyone. I think the fairest way to do this is for everyone who is interested in having one to email me and I will do a simple lottery.
- Fire Drill - Our first fire drill is scheduled for Wednesday 8/26/15 @ 1:35PM. Please review your crisis folders before this. If you don't have a crisis folder or aren't sure what to do, please let me know ASAP and I'll get it squared away. Safety is a top priority for me, and I want to be sure we are always prepared in the rare event our worst fears should ever come true and we face a true emergency situation.
- Technology Survey - I currently have 23 responses to the survey. The results of this survey are a sort of "Pre-assessment" for me to guage our needs as a team. I will soon begin offering small, optional PD sessions to help staff either acquire or boost technology skills. Please take time to complete this survey so I know how to help you! You can find it HERE.
- There is a link to Alex Oris's Website under the technology section of this blog. You can find it HERE.
I'll repeat it one more time (because it's fun!): WAY TO GO THIS WEEK!!! It has been an awesome week to be a Bolich Black Tiger! #BlackTigerPride
WE are Bolich!
Video(s) Worth Watching
Thanks Pam Schindler for the video!
Article and Blogs Worth Reading
6 Steps to Successful Co-Teaching
Upcoming Events
Click HERE to view our full calendar of coming events.
No comments:
Post a Comment